TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. After depositing money towards ‘Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Admission fee. The admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
2. Any change of address, mobile no. & e-mail address should be notified in writing to the office within 10 days. A student who is late by 10 minutes for classes/tests, will not be allowed to enter the classroom.
3. If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
4. It is the responsibility of the parent to pay the fee on time, no reminder will be sent by the institute.
5. Each student will be issued an identity card. The entry in the classes/Institute will be only with Identity Card. If any student is found misusing the I-card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
6. Chem Academy has to rights to publish your result on any online/offline platform.
7. If the bag provided to the student is lost/misplaced, a new bag can be obtained from the institute against the payment of Rs. 500.
8. If at any point of time, the Central Govt. further increases GST, the extra amount of GST will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
9. It is compulsory/mandatory to provide e-mail I.D. / Mobile No. of the student / father / guardian.
10. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of Chem Academy because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity of any type such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
11. In case if any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated from the Institute and no claim of refund of such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
12. Chem Academy reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs / venue / timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the students & the parents.
13. If any student doesn’t pay the Installment of fee on due date, he / she will not be allowed to attend the classes after giving the grace of 7 days. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the parents to ensure that they pay the fee on due date.
14. In case, any dispute or difference arises between you and the Institute regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Director of Chem Academy. The proceedings shall be conducted at Delhi under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Delhi only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. The court in the city where Centre / Branch of Chem Academy is located will have jurisdiction over the matter and / or for enforcement as the case may be.
15. Digital Form does not require any signature.
I have read the terms & conditions and various policies of the Company as mentioned in the prospectus & promise to abide by the same.